Leanne Johnson

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 25, 2019
Happy International Women's Day 2024

Join our online Advancing Women in Technology Interest Group and work with us to support and lift up our amazing women, whatever stage of their career journey they're at. This group is not just for women, men can be allies for women too. In fact, often some of our biggest supporters are men. We'll be meeting online every 2 months and we'd love your input regards initiatives, guest speakers etc.

This photo shows the first meeting of our group. I'm sure you'll agree, we're a strong and mighty bunch :)

Drop us a note here if you'd like to get involved - together we're stronger #CompTIACommunity

Regards

Leanne

AWIT 2024.png

Reactions: Arvind Sharma

Arvind Sharma

Jan 29, 2021
Great to see the Advancing Women in Technology Interest Group up and running, particularly as it was AWIT who helped me to lean in to my career with the amazing resources and webinars created for us way back in 2016!

L
Leanne Johnson
Hi @Arvind Sharma , thanks for the feedback and I'm so glad that AWIT helped you! You're more than welcome to join our group and help us to inspire others - we'd love to have you! Please connect with me on LinkedIn and/or let me have your email address, if you're interested and I'll send you an invite.

Regards

Leanne