Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
AI impact marketers.JPG

We've been hearing about how artificial intelligence (AI) could steal jobs. It's a concern that many people have as AI technology continues to evolve, particularly for digital marketers. Is this worry based on reality, or is it just a result of sensationalized headlines?

With 10 businesses under my belt, including a comprehensive digital marketing agency, I have gained extensive experience using AI-powered tools. Let's take a closer look at whether or not AI truly poses a threat to digital marketers.

AI’s Role In Digital Marketing​

Simply put, AI uses complex algorithms to analyze large amounts of data, identify patterns and make predictions based on what it has learned from the past.

AI has proven to be a valuable tool for marketers, saving time and money while providing many benefits. Recently, my team and I had the opportunity to work with a client in the automotive industry, and we decided to use an AI-powered tool to help optimize their digital advertising campaigns.

We chose a tool that uses machine learning algorithms to automatically optimize ad campaigns across multiple platforms. We were initially skeptical, as we had never used the solution before and were unsure of how effective it would be. However, we were pleasantly surprised by the results. The AI was able to identify which ads were performing well and which ones needed improvement, and it automatically adjusted our bids and targeting to maximize our ROI. In just a few weeks, we saw a significant increase in clicks and conversions, and our client was thrilled with the results.

Here are some other ways AI can support digital marketers:

Continue reading: https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes...he-jobs-of-digital-marketers/?sh=24dfb174408c