Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Today’s Woman in Tech: Anna Stoilova, Co-founder & Chief Product Officer at TIKI
Anna is a digital product expert specializing in design, strategy, UI/UX and marketing.
She is a startup veteran and her latest venture, TIKI, is a data privacy app that helps people see, control and monetize their data online.
When did you become interested in technology?
From an early age, I was interested in technology. One of my first memories was learning HTML and CSS as an extracurricular activity at school. My math teacher had a full course printed out and offered to lend it to anyone interested in learning – I was the only one in the class to take her up on it!
That said, I didn’t always have my sights set on working in technology. From high school through my Masters degree, I actually studied arts and design.
How did you end up in your career path?
At the beginning of my career, I worked in graphic design, then grew into a digital designer, and then moved into UX/UI design. Then, I launched my own VR startup in 2017. One of the biggest shifts I ever experienced was transitioning from a practical, skills-based role to a leadership position where I had to make all the decisions around strategies, sales, investment, as well as product development and marketing.
Continue reading: https://jaxenter.com/women-in-tech-stoilova-175140.html

Attachments

• p0004397.m04070.ek_wit_900x450_60901_v1_stoilova_768x384.jpg
    p0004397.m04070.ek_wit_900x450_60901_v1_stoilova_768x384.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 18