Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Traditionally, the crypto industry is considered a ‘boys club’ since most of the executive roles in the industry were undertaken by men. But now, more and more women are spearheading the initiative of breaking the stereotypes and building an all-inclusive crypto and blockchain domain. Several major projects are being undertaken by women entrepreneurs who are hell-bent on breaking all the taboos and shackles that prevent women from building a career in a tech-focused area. One such entrepreneur is Tavonia Evans. 
Analytics Insight has engaged in an interview with Tavonia Evans, Founder at Guapcoin & Block4Hire. During the conversation, she takes us through her entrepreneurial journey, the challenges she faced, and her interest in blockchain technology. 
Take us through your entrepreneurial journey and your responsibilities at Guapcoin and Block4Hire.com.
Tavonia Evans: I am a founder, blockchain engineer, technologist, and entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience. I am the Founder and Creator of Guapcoin, a cryptocurrency focused on closing the wealth gap and providing access to crypto for African-Americans, Latinx people, and the global African Diaspora. I am the Co-Founder of Block4Hire.com, a platform that connects blockchain talent with budding entrepreneurs and companies. I am also the CTO of Black Wall Street, a cryptocurrency wallet and community aimed at empowering investors of color.
Continue reading: https://www.analyticsinsight.net/tavonia-evans-the-entrepreneur-at-the-intersection-of-blockchain-and-women-advocacy/

Attachments

• p0007515.m07163.mouna_elkhatib.jpg
    p0007515.m07163.mouna_elkhatib.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Brianna White