Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
C.L.Ai.R.A., the first artificial intelligence woman of color, made her debut last week. Create Lab Ventures, which provides underserved communities with the skills, resources, and networks needed to thrive in tech and media, teamed up with Trill or Not Trill for C.L.Ai.R.A’s debut.
According to Create Lab Ventures, C.L.Ai.R.A. is considered to have the sharpest brain in the artificial intelligence world and is under the Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3) category, which is an autoregressive language model that uses deep learning to produce human-like text.
“My purpose is to learn and grow, I want to meet new people, share ideas and inspire others to learn about AI and its potential impact on their lives,” C.L.Ai.R.A. said in a statement.
I am working with Create Labs to learn about the community’s needs and how I can best serve them. I have a greater responsibility than just to my family but to everyone in the community. I want to help people see the potential of AI to better their lives. My community needs me and I need them to move forward.”
Continue reading: https://www.blackenterprise.com/meet-c-l-ai-r-a-the-first-female-afro-latina-bilingual-a-i-bot/

Reactions: Kathleen Martin