Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
leveraging AI.JPG

The business world is always affected by technological developments. Some affect some industries more than others, but I see one of the latest developments, artificial intelligence (AI), impacting every industry.

It’s vital for business leaders to stay updated on industry standards. As the owner and founder of a payroll and HR service franchise, I work with new computer technology a great deal. In my line of work, the way we store, send and work with data is a key component of our business operations. Because of this, AI will play an important role in how my company operates, as it will for many companies in many industries.

From the ways I’ve seen AI used, I expect every business will be affected by AI development by 2026 to 2028. According to market research, the market for generative AI is expected to grow 36.1% by 2032. AI suppliers are multiplying, and more businesses are using cloud computing and automation. Meanwhile, PYMNTS reports that major technology companies are developing more AI tools for use with things like ad development, chat apps and customer product recommendations.

Carefully consider how you’ll use AI.​

It’s up to business leaders to decide how they’ll use AI in their operations. An important thing to remember is that technology isn’t intended to replace employees. It’s a tool for them to use. AI can be used to streamline operations, refine them and reduce expenses. Integrating AI into standard processes can significantly slow the need for additional resources.

Continue reading: https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes...or-leveraging-ai-in-business/?sh=47da46fe7a22