Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
As our communities reopen, women reflect on what the pandemic has meant to their families, colleagues, customers and communities. Technology innovation pioneer, branding expert and business road warrior Elissa Moses responded reflexively by pivoting her product development and communications focus to enable “business as unusual” in a changed new world.
“'All my bags were packed and I was ready to go' or so the old John Denver song goes. Covid hit just as I was about to embark on my International Spring speech circuit. I had a new public appearance wardrobe ready with a Lafayette 148 suit, Ferragamo shoes, a Hermes scarf and a new Louis Vuitton bag. I was ready for Spain, France, Chicago, New York, San Diego and wherever else speeches and business meetings took me. But all that came to a screeching halt, replaced by unsatisfying Zoom conferences.
Also abruptly halted was my No. 1 business priority co-launching HARK Connect with business partner and inventor Duane Varan, a new AI-driven tech marketing service for streaming qual research. Our company had invented the ultimate better mousetrap for conducting and watching focus groups in facilities and with WOW features unlike anyone had seen before such as translations, real time transcripts and video editing, automatic tagging, a private virtual back room, etc. All we thought we had to do was build awareness. But almost overnight, focus group facilities closed all over the world. And we were “all dressed up with no place to go.”
Continue reading: https://www.bizjournals.com/bizwomen/news/latest-news/2021/08/in-her-own-words-elissa-moses.html?page=all

Attachments

• p0004514.m04188.bizwomen_elissa_moses_featured_image_800xx2180_1226_0_42.png
    p0004514.m04188.bizwomen_elissa_moses_featured_image_800xx2180_1226_0_42.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 14