Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
With over 22 years of experience in information technology, Nidhi Gopal has to her credit a transformational journey of maturing flagship software products across technology platforms—mobile, SaaS, On-Prem and Data.
She has had successful stints in companies like SCT Sunguard, Manhattan Associates, and SGT India, and has completed 10 years at Intuit.
As Vice President–Product Development, SBSEG, Intuit India, she continues to be excited by the power of the latest technology to make a difference for QuickBooks customers and innovate 30+ years of matured products.
In a conversation with HerStory, Nidhi talks about what drew her to STEM, important learnings in her journey and how we can retain more women in tech.
HerStory (HS): Tell us more about your career trajectory and what drew you to the STEM field?
Nidhi Gopal (NG): Two decades ago, I started my career as a software engineer with a mission to build beautiful products that could solve customer problems. I started in the domain of logistics and supply chain management and evolved over the years to learn multiple domains—such as education, music, oil and gas, ecommerce, and SMB fintech. 
In my foundational years, I was always surrounded by engineers and entrepreneurs. I realized the impact an engineer could create on people’s life by solving their problems through technology—and that drew me to STEM. Continue reading: https://yourstory.com/herstory/2022/09/nidhi-gopal-intuit-women-succeed-tech

Attachments

• p0009089.m08666.nidihi.jpg
    p0009089.m08666.nidihi.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 14