K

Kathleen Martin

Web 3 is speculated to be the new Internet and we have an article already covering the subject matter. All we know it is still a nascent technology with a lot of attention even from the world’s richest. Let’s get into the Web 3.0 jargon in this article and try to understand what exactly is happening behind building the world’s new web of decentralization and mostly used words and their meanings.
When I was still new to the web 3 community, I would hear or come across a new word or term almost every other day until I decided to embrace it and become a lifelong learner. If you are also new to this space, I would recommend you to learn as much as you can sometimes things may not make sense at first but trust me they will. Learn Blockchain basics from another article we wrote here.
So here are the 20 Web 3.0 terms and jargon you should learn today and in no particular order: We have looked at some of the terms in our previous posts in case you don’t see some here like DAONFTsSBTs, etc.
🔹 51% Attack
If more than half the computer power or mining hash rate on a network is run by a single person or a single group of people, then a 51% attack is in operation.
🔹 Block Size
In blockchain technology, block size refers to the amount of data about transactions a single block in the chain can carry. Basically, a 51attack happens when a malicious user in a network acquires control of a given blockchain’s mining capabilities.
🔹 GM
The acronym “GM” typically stands for “Good Morning.” GM Wagmi is a project that takes inspiration from this greeting, having created a whole new token to spread positivity and make the crypto space a better place.
Continue reading: https://www.dignited.com/102104/here-are-20-web-3-terms-you-should-learn-today/

Attachments

• p0009380.m08934.web_3_1_1024x576.jpg
    p0009380.m08934.web_3_1_1024x576.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Kathleen Martin