Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
AI Reshape business.png

As new technologies reshape the world of work, artificial intelligence (AI) and automation are accelerating the digital transformation. These innovations are profoundly impacting how business leaders think about and invest in their organizations in 2023. It has become clearer than ever that the businesses that are primed to thrive and capture new horizons of market share in the years ahead will be those that are underpinned by innovative new digital technologies.

The data backs this up. The global AI market is projected to reach $1,345.2 billion by 2030 according to MarketsandMarkets, with a CAGR of 36.8% from 2023 to 2030. In 2017, Gartner predicted that by the end of 2020, AI would create more than 2.3 million jobs.

Finally, research from the Infosys Knowledge Institute found that “firms that use AI well can increase enterprise profit by 38% and will help deliver $14 trillion of gross added value to corporations by 2035.” These are compelling statistics that clearly show our future trajectory.

I will share a few areas where I see generative AI as a key enabler to empowering employees, and thus powering new business opportunities ahead for organizations.

Generative AI Applied To Work​

Generative AI has the transformative ability to reshape business processes, boost productivity and streamline repetitive tasks—all areas I see that can enrich the employee experience and complement how we as workers get our jobs done to maximum effectiveness.

Imagine a work world where we can spend less time on lower-value tasks (e.g., administration, research, report creation, customer support, etc.) and are able to engage our minds more in strategic thinking, decision-making, creativity and collaboration, for example. This is an AI-powered future that can benefit and enrich both the enterprise and individual alike.

Continue reading: https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes...m-it-and-shape-its-evolution/?sh=7d26002934b4