Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
entrepreneur and ai.JPG

Last year saw the release of one of the biggest technological marvels of my lifetime: ChatGPT. After it publicly launched on November 30, my companies had all-hands meetings to discuss how we can adopt this artificial intelligence chatbot to streamline how we do business. Since then, ChatGPT (and its recent successor, GPT-4) has made its presence felt in virtually all aspects of our workplace.

Because ChatGPT is capable of producing human-like text and code, and other OpenAI creations like DALL-E 2 can generate original artworks, many of the creative tasks typically assigned to humans can now be delegated to AI programs. Does that mean entrepreneurs should clean house and send their entire human workforce home? Not at all. At least that’s not what I did. Instead, I’ve leveraged these technologies to streamline our output and make every human on the team more efficient.

Entrepreneurs of tomorrow will have to accommodate AI in their workflow. If they don’t, I don’t think they’ll be competitive enough to go up against those who do. Here are some of the ways in which entrepreneurs can harness AI systems to make their companies more productive and competitive.

Blog Writing​

ChatGPT is more than capable of authoring full-length blog posts all on its own, but I wouldn’t recommend it. Why? The text usually turns out to be dry, repetitive and humorless. An AI author is still no match for a skilled human one—at least for now.

Continue reading: https://www.forbes.com/sites/theyec...-use-artificial-intelligence/?sh=51cf9ec61f63