Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Women have had a major impact on the tech industry, and their presence in a variety of tech-focused roles and leadership positions is growing. As more and more females launch new tech companies, step into the C-suite and create new tech products and services, being part of supportive and educational communities can be a tremendous source of strength and inspiration.
There’s a wide variety of resources women in tech can and do turn to as they navigate their careers—some of them might surprise you. Here, 15 members of Forbes Technology Council share the resources they’ve found to be especially helpful and impactful, both for themselves and for female tech professionals in general.
1. Female Mentors And Investors
As a female founder who’s raised €17 million but who’s also the mother of two young children, having female mentors was really decisive. I think all the resources that give women confidence make a huge difference, such as women’s networks (including Women in AI and The Galion Project), venture capitalists investing in female founders (including SISTA, which has dedicated $100 million to women), and podcasts featuring bold women (such as Legend Ladies). - Delphine Groll, NABLA
2. How I Built This
I believe in the power of storytelling, and my best ideas come from hearing examples of what has worked for others. The How I Built This podcast provides authentic human stories that I pull from when faced with obstacles to growth in my own company. I especially appreciate the large number of female leaders who have been featured, giving me inspiring and relatable role models to reference. - Kate Eberle WalkerPresence
3. Authority Magazine
For me, the single most valuable resource truly has been listening to other women who are in a similar position or have been on my journey as a female founder and CEO. I very much hope I am able to do the same now for the women CEOs coming through. Listening to other women CEOs has been very insightful. For example, Authority Magazine has been running a “Top 5” series featuring women founders. - Maria Scott, TAINA Technology
Continue reading: https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2022/11/07/15-industry-leaders-share-helpful-supportive-resources-for-female-tech-professionals/?sh=6bea755f5dd9

Attachments

• p0009464.m09007.960x0_2022_11_08t123010_734.jpg
    p0009464.m09007.960x0_2022_11_08t123010_734.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Brianna White