Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
After many mistakes and downfalls, technology experts have managed to make their way into still dominated by the industry, According to a study conducted by INEI in 2021, Less than 10% of women in the country work in the technology sector. In addition, only 8% of them choose to study a career related to the world of computing. This is not the case only in Peru, as women represent only 26% of the workforce in the information technology (IT) sector worldwide.
We spoke to Giuliana, who is in Spain, And told us how MIA has positioned itself in this field, the position of Peruvian women in technology, and their future plans for its application.
—How did the idea to make Mia come about?
I have been a coach for over 13 years and in my years of work I can tell you that 85% of my patients seek me for personal and professional growth and it has always been rooted in a sexual problem. I looked at myself in the mirror and said: ‘Wow, this happens to me too’. But it was a taboo subject.
In 2017, I decided to embark on a journey around the world to solve personal problems that I also had. Thus in this journey around the world, I searched for experts for three years, I worked on many aspects, I knocked on many doors and realized that the problem of sexuality is much bigger than I could have imagined.
I understood that I had to do something to solve this, that it cost me a lot and I wanted to shorten it for people. That’s how I more or less put Mia in the opening brushstrokes at the time.
“What technology does Mia use?” How does it work concretely?
Today Mia is a chatbot with Artificial Intelligence. You walk into Mia and it’s an avatar. Why and for what do we use artificial intelligence? Well, it is built with artificial intelligence because today there are many applications or startups that connect physical experts with people, for example.
Continue reading: https://worldnationnews.com/there-are-opportunities-in-technology-for-women-but-its-up-to-us-whether-we-want-to-take-them/

Attachments

• p0009128.m08701.there_are_opportunities_in_technology_for_women_but_its_up.jpg
    p0009128.m08701.there_are_opportunities_in_technology_for_women_but_its_up.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 14