ChannelCon Day 3
Welcome to ChannelCon, CompTIA's annual event for technology business owners. Here's what you can expect in the final day of our three-day, free virtual event.
11 a.m.–2 p.m. CT: Tech Forward and Vendor Education Program on YouTube Live
Registered attendees login to https://s.comptia.org/ChannelConAgenda to participate in chat during each session.
- Power Panel: The Role of Emerging Technology in Digital Transformation
- Vendor Education: Reimagining Your Partner Program to Align with Today’s Partner Experience Needs
- The Impact of Automation in Cybersecurity - The Good, The Bad and The Human
- Leveraging Emerging Technologies in Data Management
- IT Hall of Fame Induction
2–4 p.m. CT: Network with 100+ Vendors in the ChannelCon Online Solutions Showcase
Registered attendees login to https://s.comptia.org/ChannelConOrgs and engage with vendors to learn about their latest products and services.
4–4:30 p.m. CT: Wrap up the event networking with fellow attendees on Zoom.
- To access the Zoom link, log into myChannelCon at https://s.comptia.org/ChannelConZoomH...
- Join us to see if you’ve won any exhibitor raffles!
Throughout the virtual event, stay logged into https://s.comptia.org/myChannelCon to network with other attendees, participate in online discussions, and schedule 1:1 meetings. Learn more at https://s.comptia.org/ChannelConInfo. You must be registered for ChannelCon Online to receive an invitation to setup your myChannelCon account. Check out the full Aug. 4-6 ChannelCon Online agenda at https://s.comptia.org/ChannelConAgenda
Note: sessions are NOT CEU-approved for CompTIA recertification.
Stay connected with CompTIA online
Like all CompTIA events, this broadcast is subject to CompTIA’s Anti-Harassment Policy. Commenters who cannot abide by the standards of behavior outlined therein will be removed.