ChannelCon Day 1
Welcome to ChannelCon, CompTIA's annual event for technology business owners. Here's what you can expect in the first day of our three-day, free virtual event.
- 11 a.m.–2 p.m. CT: ChannelCon Town Hall & Biz Tech Education Program on YouTube Live Registered attendees, login to participate in chat during each session: https://s.comptia.org/ChannelConAgenda
- Town Hall: Diversity and Inclusion in the Tech Industry (Registered attendees may login to submit questions at https://s.comptia.org/ChannelConChat)
- Power Panel: What's Next for the Channel? - Exploring Partner Experience Trends - Maintaining (and Growing) Your Sales Pipeline in Times of Economic Uncertainty
- 2–4 p.m. CT: Network with 100+ Vendors in the ChannelCon Online Solutions Showcase Registered attendees, login to https://s.comptia.org/ChannelConOrgs and engage with vendors to learn about their latest products and services 4–4:30 p.m. CT
- Wrap up the day networking with fellow attendees on Zoom: https://s.comptia.org/ChannelConZoomHH
Throughout the virtual event, stay logged in to network with other attendees, participate in online discussions, and schedule 1:1 meetings. You must be registered for ChannelCon Online to receive an invitation to setup your myChannelCon account: https://s.comptia.org/ChannelConAgenda
Note: Sessions are NOT CEU-approved for CompTIA recertification.
Let us know how you’re enjoying this year’s event using hashtag #ChannelCon on Twitter and Instagram to see your feedback on the Social Media Wall!
Get your ChannelCon shirt, with all proceeds benefitting Creating IT Futures: https://teespring.com/stores/channelc...
Stay connected with CompTIA online https://www.Facebook.com/CompTIA/ https://www.LinkedIn.com/Company/CompTIA https://www.Twitter.com/CompTIA https://www.Instagram.com/CompTIAPhotos https://www.Pinterest.com/CompTIA
Like all CompTIA events, this broadcast is subject to CompTIA’s Anti-Harassment Policy. Commenters who cannot abide by the standards of behavior outlined therein will be removed.