DHS COVID-19 Response
The IT and other critical infrastructure sectors are partnering with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and other key agencies to minimize disruptions to global supply chains while taking necessary steps to protect health and safety and ensure that critical operations continue throughout the pandemic. See below links to key DHS resources being updated regularly.
- CISA Coronavirus Homepage for information and updates on COVID-19: cisa.gov/coronavirus
- Guidance on Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce: https://www.cisa.gov/publication/guidance-essential-critical-infrastructure-workforce
- This guidance was developed by CISA to be used by state and local governments as a tool to support decisions around continuity of operations and incident response, including the appropriate movement of critical infrastructure workers within and between jurisdictions. It will continue to be updated/refined as the situation progresses.
- FEMA Coronavirus Rumor Control: https://www.fema.gov/Coronavirus-Rumor-Control
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is continually updating a page to help the public distinguish between rumors and facts regarding coronavirus response.